Saturday, February 13, 2010

Welcome

Hi there everyone,
well this is my new blog, Time to squeeze :-)
It's all about squeezing every possible moment out of each day....
If you know me, you will know that I rarely sit still, I always have to have something on the go, or several things. And my husband likes to refer to me as having a hobby of "collecting hobbies" :-) So without further adieu I would like to introduce you to Time to squeeze, I will share with you some of the more exciting things we do around here in the house on the hill.
I live with my husband and my 2 young sons Master L (3) and Master E (8mths), our 4 chooks; Ruby, Annie, Bindi & Chooka.

Can't wait to get to know you a bit better, please leave comments.

x
Em

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahaha, my boyf is a collector of hobbies too! I love that! You go Em's!

    ReplyDelete