Saturday, February 20, 2010

Paper Mache Easter Egg Pinata

We have started!! and oh my goodness I forgot how much mess you make with paper mache. Lucky Master L was still in his Jammies so we didnt need another set of new clothes for the day.
Layer One of the Egg is complete, we will be doing the next layer this week.



Unfortunately on a sad note the sick chick didnt make it :( it was the first time L cried openly about loosing an animal (i think he gets it now) how sad.

Hope everyone is well and thanks for stopping by my new blog.
I will be doing a step by step of the Pinata making once we are finished.
xEm

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is one huge easter egg and oh what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello there Em! congrats on your new blog :)
    Oh my god - look at that egg - what a mess (and I'm used to little kids and papier mache!!) What fun!

    ReplyDelete